A fully personalised 4-month programme for more advanced runners.
You should already have a strong level of fitness and be running/exercising/playing sport 5-6 times a week. You may already have run a marathon and want to improve on your PB. Or this might be your first marathon, but you can already run a half marathon without any trouble, and 10km runs are easy for you.
You will be expected to run at least 4-5 times/week and do at least 1 other form of training each week.
- An initial phone/Skype consultation with one of our qualified Personal Trainers to discuss your training history and get to know your running/fitness strengths and weaknesses.
- An initial fitness assessment, which you will carry out in your own time, under our direction.
- An initial nutrtional assessment.
- A bespoke weekly training programme, specifically designed to get you from your current fitness levels to not just complete a marathon, but in a respectable time, too.
- We will keep this training plan updated as you progress, and can adapt it based on how much you have achieved.
- The plan will include dynamic warm-up routines, stretching, run-specific strength work as well as at least 4 different run training sessions, designed to improve your strength, stamina and speed.
- Nutrition and hydration guidance - to aid your training regime as well as how to plan for the marathon itself
- Unlimited email/WhatsApp support during office hours.
- Access to your training programme via the web or a mobile app - which includes videos of the exercises we prescribe.
- You will track each workout via the app and each run so we can adjust your plan as appropriate.
- Injury prevention by improving strength & stability, and reducing overtraining.
- Monthly re-assessments to help track your progress.
- Motivational support and guidance on mental preparation.
- How to effectively rest and recover.
- Advice on race preparation and what kit to wear.
4-month Advanced Marathon Training
This service will be delivered via FreeRange Fitness's training website/app using MyPTHub.
Once you have made your purchase, we will register you on our training site within 48 hours (although it typically takes much less time than this) and make contact to arrange an initial call.
At the end of your training, you will no longer have access to the MyPTHub app or website.